Submit Vista support requests, bug reports and diagnostic files to the Jands Lighting support team with this form.
» Vista Support request form
Vista v1 fixture service closed July 1 2012
Jands Vista v2 was officially released in April 2011 and has an extensive fixture library that now includes over 9000 profiles and is being expanded all the time. Version 2 is a free download for existing users, if you have not upgraded yet, please try out the application by downloading it from v2 download page
If you have a general question and or would like to leave some feedback for us, please fill in and submit this form. Please do not use this form for support requests.
» Open the contact form
- Creating Crash Dump Files on Microsoft Windows (PDF – 248KB)
- Using Serial Commands to control Vista(PDF – 108KB)
- Vista I3 Series BIOS Restore Instructions (PDF – 33KB)
- Vista T Series BIOS Restore Instructions (PDF – 36KB)
- Troubleshooting a shaking cursor on Vista consoles(PDF – 68KB)
- Vista Command Line Switches on Windows (PDF – 92KB)
- How to create a bootable USB flash drive (PDF – 112KB)
- Vista T Series Battery Replacement (PDF – 358KB)
- Identifying T Series Hardware Types (PDF – 97KB)
- Vista T4/T2 USB Boot Disable (PDF – 79KB)
V1 WYSIWYG Driver
Required when connecting a console to WYSIWYG via ethernet.