The Vista L5 / 4096
Owning a Vista L5 is now even more affordable. The new L5 / 4096 comes with an 8 universe dongle, allowing you to control up to 4096 DMX channels but if you ever find that’s not enough your dongle can be upgraded to 8192 channels. For even bigger shows you can also add a D1 distributed processing unit.
While keeping all the superb features of the original, the L5’s powerful new Version 2 software combines with a massive screen, backlit keyboard, Linux operating system and abundant processing power to create a whole new Vista experience.
If you‘ve never tried a Vista, or you‘re looking to upgrade or expand, the L5 is the ideal choice.
Room to move
Featuring a massive 21-inch High-Definition TFT screen, the L5 gives you all the space you need to work the way you want. With 1920 x 1080 resolution, the L5‘s screen has plenty of room to add and re-arrange windows, so you can do more with less scrolling.
The L5 screen‘s viewing angle means you can see at a glance what‘s going on, even when you‘re not directly in front of the console. And when your show is lighting up the whole room, the special anti-glare coating ensures that everything stays crisp and clear.
No more typing in the dark
Typing accurately when the lights are low has never been easy. We‘ve solved that in the L5 with a backlit keyboard and numeric keypad. Subtle blue lighting illuminates every key clearly, and we‘ve chosen keys that have a crisp, responsive feel so you can clearly sense when you‘ve pressed each one.
A sleek machine
The L5 replaces the previous modular Vista chassis design with an entirely new ’monocoque‘ design. This significantly reduces the console‘s weight without sacrificing any strength.
With sleek end pieces to improve handling and a hinged armrest that contains storage compartments, two USB connections and the console power On/Off button, the L5 is quite simply a superb piece of industrial design.
Sleek, and powerful
To ensure that you‘re never short of processing power, the L5 has an Intel Quad-Core i7-2600 (3.4GHz) processor and 8GB of dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). This combination is ideal for even the biggest show where using lots of fixtures, LEDs and media servers can place significant demands for power on the console.
And of course, easy to use
The L5 comes with the world-renowned Vista v2.2 software, software that‘s made itself famous for being innovative, intuitive, powerful and easy to use, all at once.
On the hardware side, the L5 has all the features that have made the Vista range popular, including a huge selection of live controls, big LCDs, 25 playbacks, four DMX outputs,timecode input, and three encoder wheels for manipulating intensity, position, colour, gobo, beam and other features.
The Vista L5 — even more visual
If you‘ve never tried a Vista, or you‘re looking to upgrade or expand, the L5 is a superb choice. With its massive screen, backlit keyboard and faster processor there‘s never been a lighting console that‘s easier to use. Ask your local dealer how you can get your hands on one.
Control panel (Pen Tablet)
- Wacom 21″ Pen-Tablet LCD (1920 x 1080)
- 12 user configurable function buttons
- Backlit Keyboard and Track pad (extra pointing device)
- 2 sets Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons (Left & Right hand)
- 2 Pen modifier buttons (Left & Right hand)
- Power and Help buttons
- 4 Wacom tablet control / configuration buttons
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 25 Playbacks, 20 with faders and flash buttons, 5 without
- Playbacks feature; Blue / White LCD, Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 70 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Super Playback Controls
- Playback with dual faders and buttons
- Go, Pause, Back, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Skip to Start, Skip to End buttons
- Utilises LCD and Encoder wheels for display and real time control of playback and other advanced functions.
- 3 Encoder Wheels with associated Blue / White LCD
- Next / Previous buttons
- 12 context sensitive function buttons
- 4096 Channels (8 Universes). Can be upgraded to 8192 Channels.
Input and Output Connections
- 4 DMX outputs
- 2 Ethernet / Network ports (compatible with Art-Net and Pathport)
- 6 USB connectors
- Linear Timecode input
- MIDI in/thru/out
- RS232 COM port
- 2 Desk lamp outlets
- 1 DVI/VGA and 1 DVI/HDMI Monitor Outputs (with support for Wacom pen-displays and selected ELO touchscreens)
- Dimensions (w d h) : 1190mm x 700mm x 210mm
- Weight: Net 37kg Shipping 45kg
- Processor – Intel i7-2600 3.4GHz
- Memory (DRAM) – 8GB
- Hard Drive – 500GB SATA Hard drive
- Keyboard – Backlit type with numberic keypad
- Trackpad – Cirque 2 button GlidePointï¿½ trackpad