The Vista M1 – a console in your back pocket.
The Vista M1 is an ultra-compact and extremely cost-effective playback-only Vista control surface. The M1 is ideal for situations where you can do your programming in advance on your PC, but you still want hardware to control the playback of your show.
Designed to be used with a laptop, the M1 gives you all the playback benefits of a Vista show in a compact and portable package that‘s perfect for trade show booths, hotels, clubs or any venue where space is tight.
With five playbacks including faders and flash buttons, plus a rotary master fader, the M1 is a complete and portable Vista playback module. When you want to travel light but you don‘t want to compromise your show, the M1 is the ideal live playback solution.
- Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 5 Playbacks with faders and flash buttons
- Playbacks feature; Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
- DMX output channels determined by dongle – sold seperately
- 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 & 8192 channel versions available
- Specify requirements at time of purchase
- Upgrades available
Input and Output Connections
- 2 DMX outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including dongle, must be purchased separately.)
- 1 USB2 connector – B type
- Processor : 48MHz Atmel ARM7
- SRAM : 256 Kbytes
- Dimensions (l w h) : 250mm x 284mm x 59mm
- Weight: 2kg Net 2.8kg Shipping
- Windows 10, 8, 7 (not suitable for Ultra HD displays)
- Mac OSX 10.11 – 10.8
- Intel® processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
A Vista dongle is required to enable output.
Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan)
When using an M1, only Vista v2.3.15146 is compatible with Macs running OSX 10.11 (El Capitan).