The Vista S1 – the console for the jetset.
The Vista S1 is a small and portable control surface that’s ideal if you have to travel a lot to deliver your shows, or if your venue doesn’t need lots of playbacks or has limited space.
Designed to be used with a laptop, the S1 is a powerful and flexible live console that’s compact enough to qualify as carry-on luggage. But don’t be fooled by its size: the S1 gives you five playbacks, including faders and flash buttons, a complete programming section with three encoder wheels, a rotary master fader, two LCD displays and lots more to make controlling your show a breeze.
What’s more, the S1 has all the inputs and outputs you need to connect to your rig and run the show:
- two DMX outputs to connect your lights and dimmers.
- a Timecode input so you can sync your show up to other devices.
- a Midi input that accepts Midi Show Control and Midi Timecode.
- two USB connectors for memory sticks and other peripherals.
- a ‘Kensington Lock’ attachment point to keep your console safe in public environments.
With the S1 you can fly your lightshow anywhere without even checking in any luggage.
- 6 user configurable function buttons
- Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons
- Power button
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 5 Playbacks with faders and flash buttons.
- Playbacks feature; Blue / White LCD, Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Super Playback Controls
- Playback with 2 faders and buttons
- Go, Pause, Back, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Skip to Start, Skip to End buttons
- Utilises LCD and Encoder wheels for display and real time control of playback and other advanced functions.
- 3 Encoder Wheels with associated Blue / White LCD
- Next / Previous buttons
- 6 context sensitive function buttons
- DMX output channels determined by dongle – sold seperately
- 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 & 8192 channel versions available
- Specify requirements at time of purchase
- Upgrades available
Input and Output Connections
- 2 DMX outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including dongle, must be purchased separately.)
- 4 USB2 connectors (2 external and 1 internal A type, 1 B type)
- Linear Time code input
- MIDI in/thru/out
- Processor : 60MHz Philips ARM7
- SRAM : 128 Kbytes
- Dimensions: 540mm (w) 337mm (d) 72mm(h)
- Weight: 5.4kg Net 7.7kg Shipping
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP Professional with Service Pack 3, either 32 or 64bit edition.
- Mac OSX 10.6 – 10.9 (see notes below)
- Intel® processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
A Vista dongle is required to enable output.
Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan)
Vista is compatible with the latest version of Mac OS X. We expect to provide a software update soon.