The Jands Vista S3 is a compact version of the Vista that puts all the revolutionary features of the full-scale console into a desk you can fit under your arm.
The S3 gives you all the features that make the Vista such a great live desk: big, clear LCDs, fader banks you can split or combine and a set of user configurable shortcut buttons. With 20 playbacks (10 with faders), four DMX outputs, timecode input midi input and three encoder wheels, you‘ll have all the control you need.
Of course, the S3 also features the Vista‘s incredible generic fixture model, so no matter what rig you‘ve programmed your show for, the S3 adapts automatically if you have to run the same show with a different rig, without the need for re-programming.
Designed to be used with your desktop or laptop, the S3 is a Vista without the computer hardware components: we provide the software and the control surface, you provide the computer. Install the software, connect your PC to the S3 with a USB cable, and you’ve got a fully-operational Vista console.
- 6 user configurable function buttons
- Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons
- Power button
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 20 Playbacks, 10 with faders and flash buttons, 10 without
- Playbacks feature; Blue / White LCD, Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 50 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Super Playback Controls
- Playback with 2 faders and buttons
- Go, Pause, Back, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Skip to Start, Skip to End buttons
- Utilises LCD and Encoder wheels for display and real time control of playback and other advanced functions.
- 3 Encoder Wheels with associated Blue / White LCD
- Next / Previous buttons
- 12 context sensitive function buttons
- DMX output channels determined by dongle – sold seperately
- 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 & 8192 channel versions available
- Specify requirements at time of purchase
- Upgrades available
Input and Output Connections
- 4 DMX outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including dongle, must be purchased separately.)
- 5 USB2 connectors (4 A type, 1 B type)
- Linear Time code input
- MIDI in/thru/out
- Desk lamp outlet
- Processor : 60MHz Philips ARM7
- SRAM : 128 Kbytes
- Dimensions (l w d): 642mm x 530mm x 140mm
- Weight: 16kg Net 21kg Shipping
- Windows 10, 8, 7 (not suitable for Ultra HD displays)
- Mac OSX 10.11 – 10.8
- Intel® processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
A Vista dongle is required to enable output.
Gallery – click images to enlarge