Switch to full style
Using Vista v2
Post a reply

Unresponsive lights PLEASE HELP

Tue May 22, 2018 3:03 am

Hi, so I have a problem that I still can't seem to figure out. I have a small lighting setup (nine lights total). I have my entire show programmed, and during programming, all of my lights work. However, whenever I try to playback my cuelist, only five of my lights work (the 2nd-6th lights in my chain). The other strange thing is that when I have a terminator installed in the last light in my chain, it and the three lights it's chained with refuse to work at all. However, when the terminator is uninstalled, they all work.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what's going on. Eight of my lights are Chauvet Colorado IP Quads set in Tour mode. The last is a Chauvet Colorado Batten 144. Someone please help. I have a show in less than two weeks, and I need these lights to work.

Re: Unresponsive lights PLEASE HELP

Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 am

Literally figured it out 10 seconds after posting this. My live tab was up and was overriding all of my settings.

Tue May 22, 2018 5:02 am

If I had a nickle for every time someone has called me with "the lights don't work" (the least helpful piece of information ever...) and I say "clear the live tab" to which they respond with dumbfounded silence...

-Tyler

Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 am

Or put the Live Intensity fader up.

Tue May 22, 2018 10:57 pm

like i always tell my production guys and Jands customers...."if it doesn't work, it's probably you because Vista doesn't just break" (most of the time!)
Post a reply