Jands Lighting
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:50 am

Adding a fixture not in Factory list 
Registered
Registered

Post Adding a fixture not in Factory list
I have 16 LED fixtures that we moved to a new design above stage in truss, they are Coidak CO804 pars and have never been found in factory list, for some reason whoever installed them originally patched them in 4 groups of 4 but they worked fine under a generic RGB patch. Now I have 8, maybe 10 if there's room, in the truss above stage. But before I moved them I didn't write down or save how they were originally patched, amateur mistake haha, so I've been trying the first fixture in the chain with every possible generic RGB patch setting with no success, so I'm trying to understand what I'm missing because nothing has changed other than them being moved physically in the room. Any ideas why I can't get it patched? Any suggestions are appreciated! Running Vista Version 2, with a blizzard rack unit, no controller in this setup.

Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Adding a fixture not in Factory list
davidc88 wrote:
I have 16 LED fixtures that we moved to a new design above stage in truss, they are Coidak CO804 pars and have never been found in factory list, for some reason whoever installed them originally patched them in 4 groups of 4 but they worked fine under a generic RGB patch. Now I have 8, maybe 10 if there's room, in the truss above stage. But before I moved them I didn't write down or save how they were originally patched, amateur mistake haha, so I've been trying the first fixture in the chain with every possible generic RGB patch setting with no success, so I'm trying to understand what I'm missing because nothing has changed other than them being moved physically in the room. Any ideas why I can't get it patched? Any suggestions are appreciated! Running Vista Version 2, with a blizzard rack unit, no controller in this setup.

If the fixtures you have correspond to the attached PDF it is an 8 channel fixture. The first 3 channels are mainly used for automatic operation so you can patch it as a Generic LED IRGBW but you need to space the fixtures so that there are 3 empty channels before each fixture.

Attachments:
CO804pro.pdf [683.32 KiB]
Downloaded 266 times
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:48 pm
Profile WWW