Jands Lighting
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 am

Same fader for 2 different cuelist when in splted mode 
500+ Club
500+ Club

Post Same fader for 2 different cuelist when in splted mode
What I would suggest for my opinion would be this for a future Jands option ,if we split in two our playback it would be very cool to have the chance using a modifier to use the same fader for two different cuelist.
So our normal fader is already there with all it's functions,but if we need to activate the same fader for the above" button cuelist" that normaly does not have any fader option.
Maybe we could press the blu modifier ,and uin this case we would be able to use the fader for our second cuelist.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Same fader for 2 different cuelist when in splted mode
giancarlo wrote:
What I would suggest for my opinion would be this for a future Jands option ,if we split in two our playback it would be very cool to have the chance using a modifier to use the same fader for two different cuelist.
So our normal fader is already there with all it's functions,but if we need to activate the same fader for the above" button cuelist" that normaly does not have any fader option.
Maybe we could press the blu modifier ,and in this case we would be able to use the fader for our second cuelist.

What if the playback was split 3 ways - would you want the fader to be attached to all three cuelists ?

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
500+ Club
500+ Club

Hi David something like this.
I had said the blu modifier, but for this use is better the red with the "select feature" simply pres red modifier press the related select and then move the fader meanwhile holding down the red modifier ,or maybe you could think of another word maybe "fader" and not "select".
Then to know at witch value the fader was on the other cue or cuelist, we can create a flashing led that means the the fader isn't in the correct trigger point .
To know withch is the exact trigger point ,at the moment that we reach the exact point blinking led stops flashing.
EXCUSE MY PICTURE !!! :lol:

Attachments:
Cattura.PNG
Cattura.PNG [ 17.9 KiB | Viewed 3563 times ]
Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:20 pm
500+ Club
500+ Club

I feel like holding a modifier and pressing select is a lot, What if we had it so if you held red, the top cuelist had the fader, yellow gave the middle cuelist the fader ( and of course the bottom of the three gets the fader by default. ).

Vista L5, I3, T4, T2, M1, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile WWW