Switch to full style
Suggestions and ideas for Vista and future releases
Post a reply

copy item ?

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi,

With conventionnal units i often use multipatch, but only one single item is created on the fixture chooser. I'd like to be able to copy this item so i can easily design the chooser to fit with reality.
Is there already a way to do that ? If not what do you think about that?

Thank you.

Re: copy item ?

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 am

yes I would love this.

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:44 pm

I Would like to see this feature too, It would be useful to Add the same fixture into multiple Matrix's for example I have instances where a large wall has one large Matrix over it, and then I would like to use smaller matrix sections to break the wall up with different content.

JJ

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Also I think this feature would benefit with a couple of rules to remain clear and simple,

1. If you select one fixture any duplicates of that fixture would be selected

2. Cloned Fixtures can be deleted as well as hidden but the master item cant be deleted, like it currently stands.

3. All would graphically represent the same output, Int Position Colour etc.

4. Same fixture when applied in two different matrixes would respect Cue list Properties in terms of HTP, LTP and Priority. A cloned fixture could be represented as overridden if another instance of it was active in a different matrix.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:18 pm

lifeonfourstrings wrote:I Would like to see this feature too, It would be useful to Add the same fixture into multiple Matrix's for example I have instances where a large wall has one large Matrix over it, and then I would like to use smaller matrix sections to break the wall up with different content

JJ

This can currently be done by using different layouts (ie different configurations of matrices with the same fixtures)
Post a reply