Jands Lighting
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:28 am

Super Playback with selected cuelist when in "IPCG" section 
Registered
Registered

Post Super Playback with selected cuelist when in "IPCG" section
I would like to be able to select a cuelist and then have that be the active list for the super playback play/Pause buttons on the bottom right, and still be able to use the encoders to change fixtures in the live tab. If there was a cuelist being edited and it is active(opened on the fixture chooser tab), that it would take priority over the cuelist that is being played from the cuelist spaces on the left side of the console.

I am using a S3 control surface for reference.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:11 am
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post Re: Super Playback with selected cuelist when in "IPCG" sect
I think this is a great idea. Are you saying that if no cuelist is open for editing, you can select which cuelist the super playback controls like normal, but still have ipcg functionality. However, if there is a cuelist open, the super playback reverts back to "normal" operation. I.E. it will play/pause/skip the cuelist open.

There are a ton of instances where this would be handy. I'd use it every week. Currently, I leave my cuelists open for editing so the volunteers can use the super playback to hit cues as all my faders are being used for front light purposes and other things like haze, house lights, etc. 10 faders goes fast :/ My volunteers haven't fully grasped the concept of the various tabs and what they are changing if they do make changes on the fly. Which leads to all sorts of problems down the line.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Super Playback with selected cuelist when in "IPCG" sect
+1

This function would be awesome, currently I use the double tap "menu" softkey to switch back and for quickly when I have to make an adjustment on the fly during a show. There have been many times that I hit play and realize the cue list didnt progress since I was in the IPCG menu still.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:47 am