Jands Lighting
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:10 pm

Cuelisting Glitch? 
Contributor
Contributor

Post Cuelisting Glitch?
Hello,

So as I am getting more acquainted with the Stage CL I am noticing a consistent issue.

Background:

The service usually has a flow of welcome, Song 1-3, Announcements, Song 4, Video, Message, Song 5, Outro.
For each major event in the service I set up a step.

For video the step is supposed to turn all the lights off. The problem I am having is that when saving the step into the cuelist it will not save "Off" you can leave the lights at 1% and it will save, but not off. Is this a glitch or...?

Also, Jands. Please make the list follow the steps rather than having to manually scroll once the current step is off your screen.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Cuelisting Glitch?
chaDDaddy wrote:
Hello,
For video the step is supposed to turn all the lights off. The problem I am having is that when saving the step into the cuelist it will not save "Off" you can leave the lights at 1% and it will save, but not off. Is this a glitch or...?

Also, Jands. Please make the list follow the steps rather than having to manually scroll once the current step is off your screen.

For the first issue, you need to manually select the channels you want to record at 0%. When recording Stage CL automatically selects channels at >0% and you'll see the blue leds above the select buttons light up (to indicate what's selected) when you press the record button. At this point press the select buttons on the channels at 0% to include them in the cue.

Regarding the second, is this in the Cuelist > Control window ? If it is let me know what version number you have (Setup > About > Software version. The list scrolls in v1.1.11882 but it may have been an issue before that.

Regards
David Mulholland
Jands Pty Limited

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 am
Profile WWW